In this episode of Skincare Social, I chat with Nell Casey from Fete Creative, who specialises in content strategy and copywriting for e-commerce brands.
Two weeks ago, Alex from Haven Studio came on to talk about all things brand and branding from a VISUAL perspective (go check out that episode if you haven’t already!).
Today’s episode is all about the WORDS you use when it comes to your brand.
Nell and I discuss:
- The importance of brand voice and brand authority, especially in the saturated skincare market.
- How brands can find and articulate their unique voice, develop brand authority and increase customer connection.
- Common pitfalls brands make like inconsistency across platforms and relying too much on AI for content creation.
- How to craft a strong, distinct and consistent brand voice so you stand out and create genuine customer relationships.
- Examples of successful skincare brands that have nailed their brand voice.