We dive into money mindset and strategy hacks for skincare brand owners, including:
- The biggest tip for startups when it comes to budgeting
- Whether you need to use an accountant or not
- The one thing that can do to fast-track your progress
- The low-down on accounting systems
- Money blocks skincare brand owners will come across and how to overcome them
Clare also shares how fear will inevitably show up in business – and her recent experience in an ice bath!
Plus get a sneak peek into my own skincare and beauty routine – you’ll be surprised!
- Learn more about how to work with Clare to better understand your business finances, including her Profit Academy Foundations course.
- Buy Clare’s book Intentional Profit (my students love this book!)
- For more money mindset and strategy tips, follow Clare on Instagram or subscribe to her podcast
- Did you know I offer private mentoring to help you launch or grow your skincare or beauty brand? Find out more here
Here are the brands/products I mention as part of my skincare and beauty routine:
- Botanicals by Luxe Lactic Cleanser (I also love their Hyaluronic Serum but forgot to mention it!)
- Madara CC Cream
- Airyday sunscreens (Golden Glow is my favourite)
- Aspect – Fruit Enzyme Mask
- Byron Bay Eco Minerals power foundations (I use a custom blend)
- Ere Perez Bronzer Rice Powder Blush & Bronzer
- Kevyn Aucoin The Volume Mascara
- Aquaphor Healing Ointment
- Bask Aromatherapy – hand cream and hand/body wash in Relax blend
- Perfect Potion – Turkish Moon perfume
Let’s connect on Instagram!