In the final episode of season 1, I chat with the amazing Jayde from sunless tanning brand Sontse.
I knew from the moment Jayde slid into my DMS to ask me to review her labels and packaging that this wasn’t just another sunless tanning product.
Since Sontse launched earlier this year, it’s been featured in leading publications such as Herald Sun, Broadsheet, Who magazine, Harpers Bazaar and Marie Claire – to name a few!
Here’s what we spoke about:
- The challenges Jayde faced when developing her products
- The Sontse difference – why it’s not your average sunless tanning brand and the bigger purpose behind the brand
- The role ethics, compliance and sustainability play in running the brand
- What it’s like to work with one of the beauty industry’s best PR agencies
- Other marketing strategies that have played a role in Sontse’s epic growth.
Plus, while we’re on the topic of preventing skin cancer, I give you real talk about what I think of non-compliant sunscreens on the market!
I hope you’ve enjoyed season 1 of Skincare Social. We’ll be back in early 2024!
Have a wonderful festive season with your loved ones, and I’ll speak to you then!